MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick

Hayya Lovely's. Today's post is another lipstick post. This time it's on the well loved MAC Candy Yum Yum. I'm doing this post today because as some of you know, MAC is bringing Candy Yum Yum back out (online only) by request in their collection which is already out in the US, but I think it will be in the UK in the next few weeks. Candy Yum Yum was my first ever MAC lipstick and I'm definitely going to grab another one. Remember to enter my MAC lipstick giveaway!

MAC cosmetics Candy Yum Yum Lipstick - £14

MAC first released this colour in their 2011 spring collection Quite Cute and it was right up my street, and everyone else's as it sold out within a matter of hours. 

Colour
Candy Yum Yum is a blue toned pink which would look good on any skin tone. This lipstick is VERY bright but I would still wear it through the day. I know most people would opt for this colour at night, which it is so perfect for, but I like to wear it both in the day and at night as I just love it so much. This colour also tends to make your teeth look whiter!
Review
Candy Yum Yum is a matte formula which means there is no glossy finish, and it can be quite drying. Matte formulas are sometimes quite difficult to apply but I find the MAC matte formulas apply like a dream. Candy Yum Yum will stay on the lips for hours but I would recommend re-touching after a drink or something to eat. This colour is very vibrant that I would recommend applying with a brush to avoid any accidents. 
Are you going to try get your hands on this colour? 

Love Elysa xoxo



9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this being re released! I wasn't sure about it when I first looked at it, then by the time i decided I wanted it, it had sold out! I will definitely be picking one up :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its one of my favourites going along with inpashioned and vegas volt. so exited to get another one for me and one for my kit. hope you like it

      Delete
  2. I am in love with the colour... it looks sooo creamy and pigmented, i dont knoe what to say about, i mean its just so amazing and i hope i can get my hands on it

    Khadzzyy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will let you know when its out so you can order it as i think you will love it as well

      Delete
  3. Wow, this is so bright! Don't think I would have the guts to wear it though!

    http://www.paintpotted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is an amazing colour. maybe you could try something like it to face the fear

      Delete
  4. I love this colour, can't wait for it to be released again :) A good dupe for this is Revlon's Stormy Pink, they even have the same finish.

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tried to convince myself i didn't need this...i failed. hopefully it won't be sold out by the time i try to get my hands on it :)
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this colour looks amazing, I really want a bright pink but worried it will look odd with my red hair... hmm
    http://floral-etiquette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete