Nails Of The Day - OPI Significant Other Color


Hayya Lovely's - first off, I want to say sorry for another NOTD and for how short my nails are, I had to cut them for college. Like I said before, I have a lot of new OPI and want to test them out and let you know what I think of them. Please leave some requests for other posts you want to see on my blog!

Today was my first day of college so I had to take off "into the night" as we are not meant to wear nail polish. So when I got home I decided to apply OPI Significant other color. This color is so strange but beautiful as it has greens, golds, silver, pink and purple all in the same bottle, it's so cool. This polish has more of a metallic finish to it and applies like a dream - the same as most OPI. You can also build this polish from quite sheer but still pretty to a more of a purple/pink beautifulness. In the picture I have on 3 coats. This color is permanent so you can pick it up where ever OPI is sold.


What OPI polishes do you recommend to me?
Do you enjoy these NOTD's?

Remember to enter my MAC lipstick giveaway!


16 comments:

  1. Yeh really enjoy your NOTD, the photos are lovely. I haven't had any OPI nail varnishes but this one is lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, you should give them a go there amazing

      Delete
  2. I really enjoy your NOTD posts, it's nice to see what polishes actually look like on! This is such a pretty colour!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely just wanted to know what people thought of the notd posts x

      Delete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous! Not seen this shade before, it looks like the inside of pretty shells :)

    http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yehh its so pretty any you described it totaly right x

      Delete
  4. This is a very pretty metallic colour - love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour! I had never seen it before! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its been out for quite a wile but not many have seen it

      Delete
  6. This colour is so unique!! Love it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a unique color! :) Thanks for sharing !
    http://cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was searching for unique colors from OPI since I have a BOGO offer at a local store and I need to do some research. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy this one, but I'm going to layer it over lavender. Depending on your taste, I recommend OPI Catch Me in Your Net, It's My Year (you can check out some swatches on my blog http://neverspoiledenough.blogspot.ro/search/label/OPI)

    I'm your follower from now on :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun i will try this color in one of my others. i will cheek out the swatches when i finish work xx

      Delete