FOTD- Going To MAC

Hayya lovely's Im down in England right now and thought I would show you the makeup I'm warring to go to MAC. As you all know by now I'm obsessed with MAC Cosmetics and when ever I'm down in england I have to go as there is no MAC were I live, I have my shopping list ready so i dont over spend so keep an eye out for a haul post coming in the next few days.

anyway lets get on with my FOTD 

♥ Face
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15
- Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer 
- MAC Studio Fix powder plus NC15
- Urban Decay Tease eyeshadow to contore 
- MAC Giggly blush
- MAC Sunday Afternoon face powder highlight

♥ Eyes
- Sleek Brow kit on brows 
- Benefit Stay Dont Stray eyelid primer
- inglot eyeshadow 378 in crease as transition colour 
- Urban Decay Virgin eyeshadow all over lid 
- MAC Vile Violet eyeshadow in crease 
- MAC eyeshadow Crystal over the lid 
- MAC Vibrent Grape eyeshadow outer part of lid 
- MAC Glitter in Reflects purple duo over the lid 
- MAC Chromaline in Black Black winged out
- Chanel Intense eye pencil le. craton kohl in noir 
- Cover Girl Lash Blast very black 

♥ Lips
- MAC Vegas volt lipstick 

Hope you like my FOTD today 




19 comments:

  1. I love MAC Products, thank for sending link yestdray bia #bblogers chat :) following now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your eye make up! :)

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your eyeshadow and your skin looks amazing!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love MAC, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preeeeeetty ♥
    Have fun at MAC and cannot wait to seee the haul... ahhhh!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you haul will be up hopfully tonight if not will be up tomorrow

      Delete
  6. you look gorgeous dear!! Really like your blog! Thanks for sharing your link via twitter with me! Hope you check and like mine as well :) XOXO

    -MayT

    MayT Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  7. How stunning are you! Love this look, very wintery :D xxx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much. i wasnt really going for winter but after looking at the picture it dose look very wintery :) x

      Delete
  8. Pretty eye make-up :)

    Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love mac make up, you look stunning!:) If you could, please check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete