Benefit and Lush Haul




Hayya lovely's. I was naughty again and spent money. I know I know its only a week till Christmas but woopty do here is a haul. 
On Sunday I went into town with my Dad and went to benefit and lush. I had a £10 voucher for benefit and £20 on my beauty card. 
I bought 
 - Benefit Belabamba (sorry for that wearied spelling) | £23.50 then 10% off
- Benefit peek a bright eye | £24.50 then 10% off
- Lush Candy mountain bubble bar | smells amazing like candy in the sky £2.45
- Lush party popper bath ballistic | smells like lemon £2.95 

That's everything I bought. have you bought anything from the lush Christmas collection?


10 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the look of the Lush bits, I'm always wanting more bath bits from there! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they smell amazing you should get some things from lush x

      Delete
  2. I love the smell of Candy Mountain x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to lush but I love all things I see on blogs! So pretty! And I'm jealous of your benefit, can't wait to try that out one day x


    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope you get to try out some of these items. x

      Delete
  4. This is such a great haul,it's you're Xmas present to you're self lol I'm loving benefit at the moment I just bought a pack with minis of their 10 best products,I love it :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep its a xmas pressy to myself. my benefit dont have the set in anymore :( x

      Delete
  5. I got a few things from the lush christmas collection but ponche is my favourite!
    x

    ReplyDelete