review - MAC cyber lipstick |blogmas day 9





Hayya Lovely's today's post is on my new favorite lipstick, cyber from MAC. As some of you know MAC lipsticks are my all time favorites and I am really in a purple lipstick vase, Cyber is a dark almost black purple perfect for winter. 

Details
- Satin finish
- available in all mac counters/stores
- £14
- dupes available

First thoughts
I bought cyber for my kit and thought I would never try it as I would look crazy with it on as I have such fair skin and light hair, until I saw a video that made me really want to try it. Cyber can be a very scary colour to a lot of people as it is very dark but if you apply it correctly and pair it with a very natural eye then its perfect. 

What I Love
I love the creamy smooth texture, the amazing pigmentation and the colour. I also love that it is a perfect dupe for 2 other mac lipsticks, Dramatic encounter which is the same colour but a amplified finish and Smoked purple which again is the same colour but a matte finish. smoked purple is only available from mac pro. 

What I dont like
I dont like nothing about this lipstick, it is amazing and perfect for the winter. 

have you tried MAC cyber lipstick?


14 comments:

  1. I always lust after this but it's just far too dark for me xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you could try it in store and see what you think x

      Delete
  2. I've always seen this but I don't think I'd be brave enough to wear it enough to justify buying it :/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i understand exactly maybe you could go with like reble or somthing in steads x

      Delete
  3. I think this looks really amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never pull it off but you do it so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely vampy shade xx :)

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/2012/12/christmas-giveaway-100-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This lipstick looks lovely on you! I'm also fair and really want to try it. I love bold lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have never chose this lipstick if i had seen it in store looks too scary! but i love it on you xx

    wwww.anuninventivename.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete